jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "张为东(为东)" <weidong....@alibaba-inc.com>
Subject JMeter sends https request delayed due to netbios lookup
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 12:17:56 GMT
Hi Experts,

I encountered one issue that when JMeter sends a https request to server, it
cost mostly 4 seconds during the session, it’s too long……. I had captured
the packet data by wireshark, you can have a look below or attachment.

Source IP(https client-JMeter):10.68.33.195

Destination IP(https server):10.125.199.69

For packet #1037, #1252 and #1404, JMeter tried 3 times to do netbios
lookup, it cost 3 seconds, it’s unexpected for me;

But the server side handle the https request quickly, it cost around 0.1s,
it’s expected for me.

Thanks,

Weidong