jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ginny Dhawan <Ginny.Dha...@NIIT-Tech.com>
Subject RE: Can anyone suggest? Session creation for each concurrent user.
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 06:11:50 GMT
Hi Britto ,

Did u add the cookie manager under Test plan ?

It not then please try to add the same in Test plan .

Hope it resolve ur issue.

From: Britto Christy [brittochristy@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2014 11:38 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Can anyone suggest? Session creation for each concurrent user.

Ya you can do that. If i understanding is correct give a try following:

1) login concurrent user ( by csv)
2) on the same login HTTP request add the regular expression exacter and
get the session id
     jsession="(.*)"
3) Pass this session to remaining requests if needed

Verify the regex pattern in view result tree listener

-Britto

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 6:49 PM, Mihir <mihir.patnaik@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying load test using Jmeter
> but our application create session on single login
> Is there way i can create session during load test for each concurrent
> user?
>

> Regards
> Mihir
>

> --

Regards
Britto Christy

DISCLAIMER

The information transmitted, including any attachments, is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and /
or publication of this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender and
delete it immediately. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure, or error free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost or destroyed as a result of the transmission
process. Views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company. Please be aware that the Company monitors email
communications through our networks for regulatory compliance purposes. NIIT Technologies
Limited and its related entities consider the privacy of its clients to be of utmost importance
and works to protect it. The Privacy Policy of the Company can be accessed from our website
“www.niit-tech.com. (s).