jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Yogesh Rao <yog...@gmail.com>
Subject Summarizer from saveservice.properties not used.
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2014 09:34:09 GMT
Hi,

I had a quick question on extension of Summariser class as we wanted to
push the information into database (we plan to have the db insert async). I
did notice that there is the saveservice.properties which is available in
/bin directory which is loaded by JMeter, however the summarise entry
defined "Summariser=org.apache.jmeter.reporters.Summariser" in the
properties file
 is never used to create the instance of Summariser within the code for the
non gui version

my question is :-

1. can the saveservice.properties be customized so that jmeter uses the
classes mentioned in properties files instead of the default ones ?
2. If the saveservice.properties is not for customizing can you please let
me know what use does it have.. i tried to search on the importance of this
but couldnt figure out much

Also wanted to know whether the community be intrested in giving the user
customization of summariser  feature.. I would be happy to raise an issue
and also help contribute the same.

We are using the JMeter 2.11 on windows with JDK 7

Thank you!

Regards,
-Yogesh