jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Yogesh Rao <yog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Summarizer from saveservice.properties not used.
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2014 16:08:40 GMT
Hi,

I did look at building plugins and tried building a sample to check it
out... it looks like i will have to add the listener to the .jmx for it to
get invoked which is something we are trying to avoid as we wanted the code
to be executed for all the .jmx files executed using JMeter (and remove the
dependency of it being added manually for all .jmx). We are certain that
JMeter would be running in a non-gui mode and hence were looking out for
solutions where Summariser could be customisable...

So giving a customisable Summariser option be desired in JMeter ? if yes i
can raise a issue and happy to contribute as well.

Regards,
-Yogesh

My understanding is
Wanted to know can this plugin be