jmeter-user mailing list archives

From EJ Nivara <ejniv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Advice for approximating browser behavior
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 19:55:25 GMT
Hello,

Thanks for the advice, it's much appreciated.

One more question. You mentioned recording actual requests issued by the
browser and replaying them.  Looking through the documentation I see this
in the wiki under 'Recording Tests':

http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/jmeter_proxy_step_by_step.pdf

Is this what you were referring to?

Thanks,