jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Summarizer from saveservice.properties not used.
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2014 09:41:36 GMT
Hi,
I've created in the past a saveservice implementation that puts results in
MongoDB with the NONE write concern (almost async), but it was ugly code
and later on I figured that I don't actually want to save ALL samplers back
into DB.

What I end up doing, is running the JMeter Plugins CMD that summarize
results, after a load test is finished.
So you get a nice CSV data table, like
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#Aggregate_Report
Then I just parse it and push this into DB (mongodb).

Shmuel Krakower.
www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance