jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sai Zhang <racezh...@gmail.com>
Subject Running JMeter unit tests (test errors)
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 23:46:25 GMT
Hi all,

I downloaded JMeter 2.9 and would like to run its unit test suite.

I followed the instructions in its build.xml file to build JMeter from
source.

However, the following command fails (well not exactly fails, the test it
supposes to run fails):

ant junit  (by default: it runs the AllTest class)

or

ant  -Dtest.case=org.apache.jmeter.engine.TestTreeCloner.testCloning junit

More specifically, both commands above result in "Tests run=1, Failures: 0,
Errors: 1" which seems to be strange to me.

I doubt that I may use the wrong way to execute the unit tests of JMeter,
so could any one kindly share some tips on running its full test suite?

Thanks a lot

-Sai