jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Gunjan Garge <gunjan_ga...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Jmeter with Jgroups
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 12:58:15 GMT
Hi All,

Do anyone have experience of sending requests from Jmeter to Java component server on JGroups
communication channel?

My AUT is a java application (server) and it communicates with other java components on Jgroups.
I wanted to simulate those other components using Jmeter. I was just wondering if it can be
achieved using Jmeter. Request will be initiated by Jmeter.

Regards,
Gunjan

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.