jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Masters,Louis" <Louis.Mast...@fhlbny.com>
Subject RE: need help
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 17:56:10 GMT
Are your "GET" requests (or whatever you are using) actually being executed?  What does your
test plan look like?

-Lou

please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately.
You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose
all or any part of the contents to any other person. Thank you.