jmeter-user mailing list archives

From 黄吉浩 <13651877...@163.com>
Subject send response to output in beanshell sampler
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 14:19:06 GMT
hi, all
I've write a beanshell sampler to successfully send request to the server by using some APIs
offered by some jar packages.
I've also got the response for every request. The response is a string and I want to collect
and save them to a file.
Now I'm using "log.info(response)" to save the response to the jmeter.log file and then use
text editor to extract the response data out.
Is there a better way? i.e. directly write the output to a file when running multiple threads?
btw, is the following statement unavailable in beanshell sample?
static {
  some statements;
}