jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ginny Dhawan <Ginny.Dha...@NIIT-Tech.com>
Subject Is it possible to upload the document in jmeter
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 05:43:25 GMT
Hello everyone ,

Coule anyone please suggest, Is it possible to upload the document in jmeter ..

If possible then How we can implement it in jmeter?

IT'S URGENT..

Any input would be highly appreciated..

Many Thanks,

Jmeter User

DISCLAIMER

The information transmitted, including any attachments, is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and /
or publication of this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender and
delete it immediately. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure, or error free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost or destroyed as a result of the transmission
process. Views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company. Please be aware that the Company monitors email
communications through our networks for regulatory compliance purposes. NIIT Technologies
Limited and its related entities consider the privacy of its clients to be of utmost importance
and works to protect it. The Privacy Policy of the Company can be accessed from our website
“www.niit-tech.com. (s).