jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Derry, Stanton" <Stanton.De...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Data
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 15:28:44 GMT
Bo,

In reading the thread is there a reason your not using properties to hold
your ID?

Thanks,
Stan Derry
Digital Insight
Lead Performance Engineer
o: 650-556-8365
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
the sender and delete all copies.