jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ankit Sethiya <ankit.seth...@gmail.com>
Subject Need help regarding distributed load test
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 02:38:17 GMT
Hello all,

I am new to distributed load testing so please bare with my knowledge.

We need to perform distributed load test and the DBA guy told me that even
if we distribute the load in different machines (3 slave - 1 master), it
will not make any difference as we wont be sending requests from different
IP addresses. Also he said we can not jam our server with s much load.

So we are looking for a third party company who can let us rent their
servers to run JMeter scripts. Can someone please link me to any such
company who provide this service. Any idea how much approximately it might
cost?

Thank you so much in advance. I appreciate your time and help.

Ankit

--
Software Quality Analyst
Los Angeles, CA