jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter not loading the results file into sampler
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 22:11:09 GMT
The table listener has to show a row for every result row so I doubt 2GB
heap would be enough for a 650MB CSV file -
Im not sure what you want to do visually with such a big file either. Also
what data is being written to this file? possibly you are writing responses?

You could throw more memory in a 64bit JVM ...usually when we have this
level we have to load it into a DBMS type structure and then analyse
whatever we want to..

regards
deepak