jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Data
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 15:07:55 GMT
Hi
the 1 will be the second column , do you have two columns?
Also check jmeter.log \ might be a special character so you could either
escape it \\ or change to use / . Also check jmeter.log for errors

http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/functions.html#__CSVRead - please read
other info in the docs as well (The function is not suitable for use with
large files, as the entire file is stored in memory.)