jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Choosing an EC2 instance family for running JMeter tests
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 11:35:10 GMT
Shouldn't be a big deal.
I used both approaches.

Had running 20 small instances in parallel as well as running one big
instance. The 64bit JVM should work fine in the bigger instances.

If I were you, I'd go with single big instance which is easier to work with.

Keep in mind that on some cases the network card of the machine may be a
bottleneck and you'll have to run multiple instances.

www.beatsoo.org - free application performance monitoring from world wide
locations.