jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help regarding distributed load test
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 13:23:56 GMT
If you're using Linux it's possible to configure many network interfaces
with different IP addresses in the same machine, and say, using 3 to 4
JMeter slaves per machine.

If you're using more than one machine and nevertheless all of them are
converging to the same IP, probably you'll have to configure the switch
between those sub-networks to maintain the different IP addresses upon
forwarding (that's what has been doing at the enterprise I work for).