jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Александр Илюшкин <positivea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Empty test plan" when trying to merge
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 22:47:36 GMT
Try look inside of this file and search there a version of JMeter where it
was created. I think this happened when difference of versions is too big.
I faced with it on my work when my work mate tried to open my test plan on
his new version of JMeter and mine was old. Also update or downgrade jmeter
plugins module because it can be separate part with its own version number
. I think it's quite definitely what you're looking for

С уважением, Илюшкин Александр.
28 июня 2014 г. 2:40 пользователь "HigoFelipe" <higofelipe@gmail.com>