jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Александр Илюшкин <positivea...@gmail.com>
Subject How can I create a custom Jmeter graph results over ssh
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 10:38:20 GMT
Hey everyone,

I hope you're having a good day.

Now I briefly explain the problematic.

I have a program running on linux and this program has option to use
libheap library which is actually replaces memory allocation functions by
its own to be able to track how much memory consumed by each operation.
When I send signal to that program, it outputs memory report into a small
file not structured by any format so I cannot process this file in a
standard way.

One signal - one file at the moment.

I wrote a program on ruby which process those files and outputs information
in CSV format.

What I want is to somehow get all information over ssh through Jmeter and
instantly show graph results inside of Jmeter in realtime.

How can I create such controller to be able to get information by ssh and
visualise it ? Or maybe I can connect jmeter agent to it somehow ?

Is there any simple way to do this ?

Thank you.