jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Ohrstrom <johrst...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter is very slow with slightly higher load
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 03:44:33 GMT
If that doesn't help, you'll have to reply with a lot more information
about your test plan and machine your using and if your using the GUI
mode (that'll make the JVM lock up for sure, but your computer as
well?).  Is your test plan memory intensive? Are you holding and/or
writing very large responses?  Do you know the actual point of failure
(For example you're writing the result file to an NFS and it locks up).

If you can remove sensitive data and variables and actually post the
test script somewhere so we can view it, that may be best.