jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Ohrstrom <johrst...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: jmeter unable to access jarfile apachejmeter.jar errorlevel=1
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 03:34:46 GMT
Did you move the Batch file out of the BIN directory? Perhaps you tried
to make a shortcut and actually moved file instead?  Is the
apachejmeter.jar actually in the bin directory?

the Batch File does 2 things:  First it sets the current directory as
JMETER_BIN
if .%JMETER_BIN% == . set JMETER_BIN=%~dp0

Then it runs ApacheJmeter.jar which it expects to find where you
currently are (./)
"%JMETER_BIN%ApacheJMeter.jar

If all goes well JMETER_BIN variable is set appropriately to
${SOME_DIRECTORY}/apache-jmeter-${VERSION}/bin