jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Masters,Louis" <Louis.Mast...@fhlbny.com>
Subject RE: Kerberos/client 4 not using specified username/pw
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 15:40:20 GMT
OK, I may have figured this out.  I changed the jass.conf file to:

JMeter {
    com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule required
    doNotPrompt=false
    useKeyTab=false
    storeKey=false;
};

And it looks like it is using the auth manager's users.

I'm doing more testing, but your response figured it out for me.

Thanks,
Lou

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments (including,
but not limited to, any attached e-mails) may be legally privileged and confidential. If you
are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately.
You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose
all or any part of the contents to any other person. Thank you.