jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Townshend <stephen.townsh...@equinox.co.nz>
Subject RE: Simple Data Writer in Jmeter 2.10+
Date Sun, 11 May 2014 21:53:31 GMT
I am using JDK 8 Update 5.

The only plugins/extensions I am using are the Jmeter Plugins that include the "jp@gc Ultimate
Thread Group" - I'm having trouble finding where I originally sourced this from.

I've downgraded to Java 7 update 55 to see if that helps and if not will provide some more
information + screenshots (might take me a day or two as we have more pressing issues).

-----Original Message-----
From: tim.koops@gmail.com [mailto:tim.koops@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Tim Koopmans
Sent: Monday, 12 May 2014 9:08 a.m.
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Simple Data Writer in Jmeter 2.10+

Hi Stephen,

I'm unable to reproduce your bug using 2.11 with java 1.7

I have setup a sdw as per the fol. screenshot:
http://flood-io-support.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/Sample_Result_Save_Configuration_20140512_070111.png

And when executed from command line I get XML as expected.

[7:02:10] » jmeter -n -t sdw.jmx
Creating summariser <summary>
Created the tree successfully using sdw.jmx Starting the test @ Mon May 12 07:02:17 EST 2014
(1399842137569) Waiting for possible shutdown message on port 4445
summary =      1 in   0.5s =    2.2/s Avg:   453 Min:   453 Max:   453 Err:
    0 (0.00%)
Tidying up ...    @ Mon May 12 07:02:18 EST 2014 (1399842138326)
... end of run

[7:02:18] » cat test.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<testResults version="1.2">
<sample t="453" lt="39" ts="1399842137861" s="true" lb="jp@gc - Dummy Sampler" rc="200"
rm="OK" tn="Thread Group 1-1" by="114">
  <responseHeader class="java.lang.String"></responseHeader>
  <requestHeader class="java.lang.String"></requestHeader>
  <samplerData class="java.lang.String">Dummy Sampler used to simulate requests and
</sample>

</testResults>

Also don't believe the elements are re-ordered on close / open:
http://flood-io-support.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/Sample_Result_Save_Configuration_20140512_070510.png

Do you have any custom plugins perhaps?

Perhaps check your jmeter.properties file and make sure you are not setting the following
config:
jmeter.save.saveservice.output_format=csv

Regards,

Tim Koopmans
+61 3 9221 6309

[image: Flood IO Pty Ltd] <https://flood.io>