jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ginny Dhawan <Ginny.Dha...@NIIT-Tech.com>
Subject RE: Regarding scheduler in Jmeter
Date Thu, 08 May 2014 04:52:30 GMT

Any Update for below issue ???

From: Ginny Dhawan
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 2:54 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: Regarding scheduler in Jmeter

Thanks Deepak for your help .

Now , My script is running fine for 30 minutes but still i didnot achive my target i.e constant
throughput..

Target : The test will need to maintain a constant throughput of 20 users for 30 mins.

I tried to use the Throughput shaping timer
http://jmeter-plugins.org/wiki/ThroughputShapingTimer/?utm_source=jmeter&utm_medium=helplink&utm_campaign=ThroughputShapingTimer

 but i didnt get the relevant response.I think i am doing some wrong in this....Could you
please elaborate which  values  i have to put for Start RPS and End RPS and Durations .

How many rows i have to put for the same in shaping timer.

M sorry i have asked so many questions to you ..

Seriously , your help is appreciated.

Thanks.