jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ginny Dhawan <Ginny.Dha...@NIIT-Tech.com>
Subject RE: Urgent : Concurrent Users JMETER
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 05:15:33 GMT
Thanks to all :) ,

 I have to simulate the  below scenario:

 I have to access a page that contains a map. 20 concurrent users for period of 30 mins.
So the test will need to maintain a constant throughput of 20 users for 30 mins.  Probably
we need to use more than 20 requests to achieve the constant.

Prompt response would be highly appreciated.

If any information required please let us know.

Best Regards,
Ginni

From: Flavio Cysne [flaviocysne@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 9:59 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Urgent : Concurrent Users JMETER

If you want these 5 samplers to run consecutively, each with 20 concurrent
users, try this:

Thread Group ( threads: 20, ramp-up: 0, iterations: 1 )
  - Synchonizing Timer ( threads: 0 )
  - Sampler 1
  - Sampler 2
  - Sampler 3
  - Sampler 4
  - Sampler 5

Or, If you want to run all samplers concurrently, each one with 20
concurrent users, try this:

Thread Group ( threads: 100, ramp-up: 0, iterations: 1 )
  - Throughput Controller ( percentage: 20 )
    - Sampler 1
  - Throughput Controller ( percentage: 20 )
    - Sampler 2
  - Throughput Controller ( percentage: 20 )
    - Sampler 3
  - Throughput Controller ( percentage: 20 )
    - Sampler 4
  - Throughput Controller ( percentage: 20 )
    - Sampler 5

DISCLAIMER

The information transmitted, including any attachments, is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and /
or publication of this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender and
delete it immediately. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure, or error free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost or destroyed as a result of the transmission
process. Views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company. Please be aware that the Company monitors email
communications through our networks for regulatory compliance purposes. NIIT Technologies
Limited and its related entities consider the privacy of its clients to be of utmost importance
and works to protect it. The Privacy Policy of the Company can be accessed from our website
“www.niit-tech.com. (s).