jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding scheduler in Jmeter
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 17:38:01 GMT
Your throughput controller is stating total executions 20 - so it will run
twenty times  and terminate after that - what are you trying to do?
usually you mean to use the constant throughput timer , not throughput
controller - please read jmeter manual -
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#Throughput_Controller