jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding scheduler in Jmeter
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 19:16:48 GMT
Since you are using plugins , thats a question for the plugins mailing list
, not the jmeter one
Since you say you want constant throughput start rps = end rps = number of
requests you want per second
duration is same as your test run right? (also i believe you needed to use
the plugin threadgroup , not the jmeter one for this timer)

What you want can be accomplished in JMeter though
ThreadGroup (Duration = 30 minutes , Number of users is a value high enough
to generate the through put you need with some safety built in for long
response times, must be estimated based on your max allowed response time ,
loop count = forever)
+Constant throughput timer
+Request