jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding scheduler in Jmeter
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 14:40:25 GMT
Hi
Im assuming you have used the scheduler/duration setting ? That will work
as long as your test itself runs for more than 30 minutes. Whats your loop
count set in JMeter threadgroup? if its a fixed number then JMeter will
stop when thats complete - you probably want to say forever if you want
duration to control how long your test runs(assuming you are fine with
running the same test repeatedly).
Note there are other settings that may also cause your test to terminate
(e.g. setting stop thread on EOF on a CSV data set config or Stop thread on
error on the Thread group)
if neither of these then you might want to check jmeter.log for out of
memory errors etc.