jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: not able to login to wordpress using jMeter
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 13:45:58 GMT
>From my experience using JMeter 2.10 I've done the following to make it
through the WP SAML authentication.
It will apply to your case if when running the test you see in the jmeter
logs an error of invalid cookies.

If you do, that's what I've added to my user.properties file:

# Workaround for invalid cookies set during SSO in single site installation
# As described in:
http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/cookie-manager-not-working-td4430955i20.html
CookieManager.check.cookies=false

Shmuel Krakower.