jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Docs for building a JMeter Plugin?
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 12:31:22 GMT
Hello,
Yes they are, there are few non documented additions but they are
mentionned in jmeter changes history.

You can inspire yourself from existing components of jMeter core like csv
dataset, jsr223 sampler which use this architecture.

Your contribution in terms of code or docs are welcome .

Regards
@philmdot

--
Cordialement.