jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ryabtsev Vladimir <v.ryabt...@pflb.ru>
Subject JSR223 + scala
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 13:18:06 GMT
Hi,

did anyone try to use scala language in JSR223? I've downloaded scala lib and put it into
lib folder. After that scala appeared in language list of JSR223 as 'scala (Scala version
2.11.1 / Scala Interpreter 1.0)' in my nightly build of JMeter. But during the execution of
the test plan error appears:

In log:
Error while processing sampler 'JSR223 Sampler' : scala.reflect.internal.MissingRequirementError:
object scala in compiler mirror not found.

And in console:
Failed to initialize compiler: object scala in compiler mirror not found.
** Note that as of 2.8 scala does not assume use of the java classpath.
** For the old behavior pass -usejavacp to scala, or if using a Settings
** object programatically, settings.usejavacp.value = true.

 Does anybody knows solution to this issue?

-----
VR