jmeter-user mailing list archives

From <oh...@cox.net>
Subject JDBC Request causes java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00900: invalid SQL statement
Date Sun, 25 May 2014 17:19:21 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use Jmeter 2.11 to load test against Oracle database.

I can use a SELECT query in the JDBC Request and that works fine, but when I try the following:

exec DBMS_SESSION.set_identifier('frank')

I get:

Response message: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00900: invalid SQL statement

However, if I run that EXEC command using sqlplus, it works fine.

Does Jmeter not allow using the EXEC command in a JDBC request?

I tried putting this in a BEGIN...END:

BEGIN
exec DBMS_SESSION.set_identifier('frank');
select * from employees;
END;

but then I got:

Response message: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-06550: line 2, column 6:
PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "DBMS_SESSION" when expecting one of the following:

The symbol ":=" was substituted for "DBMS_SESSION" to continue.

Is there a way that this can be done with Jmeter?