jmeter-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Brian Devaney <>
Subject jmeter-results-report_21.xsl and min/max time
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 17:07:04 GMT
I am running into a problem when jtl files are converted into html files
with jmeter-results-report_21.xsl.  The average values convert and
display in the html file, but the Min Time and Max Time all return

I found mention of a similar problem back in 2008 when someone had
switched from Java 1.4 to 1.5  and upgraded JMeter as well and the
jmeter-results-report_21.xsl file needed to be updated.  I tried the
same thing, making sure that the xsl file was from the latest version of
JMeter that I am using.  However I am still having the same problem.  I
am running java 1.7, ant 1.8 and JMeter 2.11.  Thank you for your help.

Brian Devaney
Software Developer
(814) 238-0038x274

DISCLAIMER: This email may contain proprietary information, some or all
of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient
only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email,
please notify the author by replying to this email. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,
or rely on this email.

  • Unnamed multipart/related (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message