jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ginny Dhawan <Ginny.Dha...@NIIT-Tech.com>
Subject RE: URGENT : How to Record the desktop application in jmeter
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 13:22:44 GMT
Thanks Ryabtsev,

Could  you please elaborate.. I have to record the window desktop based  application... the
whole application is desktop based .

We are using the VM, in which we install the thin client/ window based application  .After
successful installation .. we  comes out with some folders and cmd files..

One of the CMD file is using to launch the application as an window based pop-up having the
following parameters :

Connection :
Username :
Password:

After successful authentication ,it redirects to the non-web based  page.

Note :  OS Process sampler is used to launch the application in jmeter.

Stucked Point : Jmeter is not able to identify the window based pop-up... deadlock :(

Could you please elaborate regarding the Keytool settings in system.propeties file.

I go through the link which u shared .. but I need more details for the same..

Thank u so much for your help ..

Best Regards,
Ginny Dhawan