jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ginny Dhawan <Ginny.Dha...@NIIT-Tech.com>
Subject URGENT : How to Record the desktop application in jmeter
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 10:03:05 GMT
Hello Everone ,

Please anyone know how to record the desktop application from JMeter.

We have the cmd file with the help of this application is launched (non-web ) / pop-up window
for authentication ...

Currently , m using the "OS process sampler " to execute the cmd file, in result it  opens
the pop-up window or first page of desktop application..

Could anyone tell me how to record the application .. After Authentication there is one more
page which is again non-web based / desktop ..

Please help me out for the same.. ITS VERY VERY URGENT...

Thanks a ton in advance!!!

Best Regards,
Ginny Dhawan

DISCLAIMER

The information transmitted, including any attachments, is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and /
or publication of this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender and
delete it immediately. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure, or error free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost or destroyed as a result of the transmission
process. Views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company. Please be aware that the Company monitors email
communications through our networks for regulatory compliance purposes. NIIT Technologies
Limited and its related entities consider the privacy of its clients to be of utmost importance
and works to protect it. The Privacy Policy of the Company can be accessed from our website
“www.niit-tech.com. (s).