jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should we not not have a feature to force the exit of JVM in case of "The JVM should have exitted but did not."
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 21:40:05 GMT
On 2 April 2014 17:37, Jean FX <xor007@gmail.com> wrote:
> When the bellow happens in server mode, jmeter does not exit. Is this not a
> bug?

No, it's not a bug in JMeter; it's not generally good practice to exit
an application untill all non-daemon threads have completed.

It may be a bug in the test or perhaps in the JVM.

Ideally you need to find out why some threads have failed to complete.

See also the reply regarding the property jmeterengine.force.system.exit.
This will cause JMeter to ignore the unfinished threads.