jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Individual response times
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 11:52:32 GMT
On 24 April 2014 06:07, Manish Sapariya <manish.sapariya@kpoint.com> wrote:

> I believe it will be too much data for view results tree listener to
> handle.

Perhaps. If so would also be too much for View Results in Table.

For such situation I have looked at the access logs, which has every
> request with time to serve. I use logstash+elasticsearch+kibana to analyze
> the request with response time greater than certain threshold.
>
> I wish there would be something of sort where I can say jMeter, log the
> response only if response time is greater than some threshold.

You can tell JMeter to save only failed responses.
You can also mark responses as failed if  response time is greater than
some threshold.

Otherwise, you can write your own Listener to save whatever you want.

I tried to google, but could not find if such thing exists.