jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Lukáš Šembera <sembe...@gmail.com>
Subject JDBC sampler with multiple users
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 15:11:47 GMT
Hi,

I would like to test the database using JDBC with a certain amount of
distinct concurrent users (e.g. test_user_{1-100}).

I created a thread group with JDBC connection configuration where username
was defined as: "test_user_{$__threadNum}". Unfortunately this doesn't work
because __threadNum is not accessible in configuration elements (in other
words there is a single JDBC connection pool with N max connections for the
max connections).

I was thiking about the Only Once Controller to define my resource pool
before actual queries are sent to the database, but I'm stuck again because
it is not possible to create JDBC connection configuration with username
such as test_user_{$someThreadScopedVariable}.

Any suggestions and hints are welcome.

Thank you.