jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Variables Issue
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 18:23:39 GMT
Im not sure I understand your problem - you can scope different timers to
different URLs so you could use different timers with differing values.
In the worst case you could do something like
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#Constant_Timer
The value here can be varied based on a variable(the thread delay value)
and you can calculate that (or read from a file or whatever ) based on
whatever algorithm/url you want