jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clear cookies per need
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 20:26:05 GMT
I would try
In your first http sampler have a pre processor that sets the CookieManager
into variables
vars.putObject("cookiemanager" ,sampler.getCookieManager());

Then its available for use in any sampler in that thread - Im not certain
if this has any side effects and as before I agree with what sebb said.

regards
deepak