jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Variables Issue
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2014 07:06:25 GMT
The dynamic cart id is fairly typical - you have to add a post processor
like a regex extractor and use the variable in your next request
For your last problem timers can be scoped to a single request by creating
them as the child of your sampler so you can add a think time to just one
page
Not sure what you mean by reliable differential think times