jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to send parallel requests from Jmeter
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 16:01:07 GMT
Retrieve Embedded resources + Concurrent Pool in HttpRequests
(dont know if it works correctly , I believe when the feature was released
it had some issues)
However if you are asking a general purpose AJAX related question then the
answer is probably not out of the box but you can do it if you are willing
to write some code (but whether you really need to do it is the question).