jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to send parallel requests from Jmeter
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 15:35:36 GMT
>I tried the embedded resources +concurrent pool. Does not seem to work. It
did not generate parallel request. Instead it generates one after the other.
I believe you are mistaking the way the results are presented v/s the way
they are made. But you can raise a bugzilla case if you believe this isnt
working

I believe a few articles on Jmeter and AJAX are available on the web
My attempts are here (you'd probably need to combine these two posts to
come up with a viable solution) - but again - you might not really need to
do this
http://theworkaholic.blogspot.com/2010/11/jmeter-and-ajax-part-iii.html
http://theworkaholic.blogspot.com/2013/03/sharing-session-ids-across-threads.html