jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Clear cookies per need
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:40:14 GMT
Hi,
I need to clear all cookies on certain cases.
For that I use a BSF pre processor with the following code:

while(sampler.getCookieManager().getCookieCount() > 0)
{
sampler.getCookieManager().remove(0);
}

This works just fine.

The thing is that I want to be able to execute this code in other places /
cases where I don't trigger an HTTP Request (the sampler.getCookieManager()
will only work if the BSF is located as a child of an HTTP request).

Anyone can suggest how can I clear all cookies in another way?

Best,

Shmuel Krakower.
www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance