jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Manish Sapariya <manish.sapar...@kpoint.com>
Subject Re: Individual response times
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 05:07:28 GMT
I believe it will be too much data for view results tree listener to handle.

For such situation I have looked at the access logs, which has every
request with time to serve. I use logstash+elasticsearch+kibana to analyze
the request with response time greater than certain threshold.

I wish there would be something of sort where I can say jMeter, log the
response only if response time is greater than some threshold.

I tried to google, but could not find if such thing exists.

Thanks and Regards,
Manish
Create Discoverable Videos <http://www.kpoint.com/plans/> | @manishsapariya

*kPoint App now available on*