jmeter-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: URGENT : How to Record the desktop application in jmeter
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2014 12:26:40 GMT
What implementation of HTTP are you using? Java defaults or HTTPClient?

If Java defaults initialize your app using these directives:
-Dhttp.proxyHost=<hostname_or_hostIP> -Dhttp.proxyPort=<port_number>
    - when using HTTPS, add this to above directives:
-Dhttps.proxyHost=<hostname_or_hostIP> -Dhttps.proxyPort=<port_number>
( Documentation:
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/technotes/guides/net/proxies.html )


If HttpClient follow these instructions:
http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-ga/tutorial/html/connmgmt.html#d5e473
If you need to Authenticate via HTTPS, try this:
http://kodejava.org/how-do-i-setting-a-proxy-for-httpclient/

Hope it helps.


2014-04-25 3:20 GMT-03:00 Ginny Dhawan <Ginny.Dhawan@niit-tech.com>:

> I have already changed the proxy setting but still no luck.
>
>
> Best Regards,
> Ginny Dhawan
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ryabtsev Vladimir [mailto:v.ryabtsev@pflb.ru]
> Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 7:41 PM
> To: JMeter Users List
> Subject: RE: URGENT : How to Record the desktop application in jmeter
>
> 1. Try to change system proxy settings in Control Panel, Internet,
> Connections, Proxy. May be, it would be enough.
> 2. Try to find manuals for your application or some of its configuration
> files which can contain proxy settins.
>
> -----
> VR
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ginny Dhawan [mailto:Ginny.Dhawan@NIIT-Tech.com]
> Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 5:23 PM
> To: JMeter Users List
> Subject: RE: URGENT : How to Record the desktop application in jmeter
>
> Thanks Ryabtsev,
>
> Could  you please elaborate.. I have to record the window desktop based
>  application... the whole application is desktop based .
>
> We are using the VM, in which we install the thin client/ window based
> application  .After successful installation .. we  comes out with some
> folders and cmd files..
>
> One of the CMD file is using to launch the application as an window based
> pop-up having the following parameters :
>
> Connection :
> URL :
> Username :
> Password:
>
> After successful authentication ,it redirects to the non-web based  page.
>
> Note :  OS Process sampler is used to launch the application in jmeter.
>
> Stucked Point : Jmeter is not able to identify the window based pop-up...
> deadlock :(
>
> Could you please elaborate regarding the Keytool settings in
> system.propeties file.
>
> I go through the link which u shared .. but I need more details for the
> same..
>
>
> Thank u so much for your help ..
>
>
>
> Best Regards,
> Ginny Dhawan
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ryabtsev Vladimir [mailto:v.ryabtsev@pflb.ru]
> Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 4:09 PM
> To: JMeter Users List
> Subject: RE: URGENT : How to Record the desktop application in jmeter
>
> In a recording process Jmeter acts as simple proxy server, so you need to
> set up your application to work through the proxy.
> General information can be found at
> http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP(S)_Test_Script_Recorder
> Your desktop application might respect system proxy settings or might have
> its own proxy settings, thus you have to find it out and apply correct
> settings.
> The rest process is the same as for web applications.
>
> -----
> VR
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ginny Dhawan [mailto:Ginny.Dhawan@NIIT-Tech.com]
> Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 2:03 PM
> To: JMeter Users List
> Subject: URGENT : How to Record the desktop application in jmeter
>
> Hello Everone ,
>
>
> Please anyone know how to record the desktop application from JMeter.
>
> We have the cmd file with the help of this application is launched
> (non-web ) / pop-up window for authentication ...
>
>
> Currently , m using the "OS process sampler " to execute the cmd file, in
> result it  opens the pop-up window or first page of desktop application..
>
> Could anyone tell me how to record the application .. After Authentication
> there is one more page which is again non-web based / desktop ..
>
> Please help me out for the same.. ITS VERY VERY URGENT...
>
> Thanks a ton in advance!!!
>
>
> Best Regards,
> Ginny Dhawan
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@jmeter.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@jmeter.apache.org
>
>
>
>
>
>
> DISCLAIMER
>
> The information transmitted, including any attachments, is intended only
> for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
> confidential and/or privileged material. Any form of reproduction,
> dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or
> publication of this message without the prior written consent of the author
> of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email by
> mistake, please advise the sender and delete it immediately. Email
> transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure, or error free as
> information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost or destroyed as a result
> of the transmission process. Views or opinions presented in this email are
> solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
> company. Please be aware that the Company monitors email communications
> through our networks for regulatory compliance purposes. NIIT Technologies
> Limited and its related entities consider the privacy of its clients to be
> of utmost importance and works to protect it. The Privacy Policy of the
> Company can be accessed from our website “www.niit-tech.com. (s).
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@jmeter.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@jmeter.apache.org
>
>
>
>
>
>
> DISCLAIMER
>
> The information transmitted, including any attachments, is intended only
> for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
> confidential and/or privileged material. Any form of reproduction,
> dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or
> publication of this message without the prior written consent of the author
> of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email by
> mistake, please advise the sender and delete it immediately. Email
> transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure, or error free as
> information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost or destroyed as a result
> of the transmission process. Views or opinions presented in this email are
> solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
> company. Please be aware that the Company monitors email communications
> through our networks for regulatory compliance purposes. NIIT Technologies
> Limited and its related entities consider the privacy of its clients to be
> of utmost importance and works to protect it. The Privacy Policy of the
> Company can be accessed from our website “www.niit-tech.com. (s).
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message