jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ramp-up using constant thoughtput timer
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 12:18:27 GMT
When using Constant Throughput Timer response times tend to influence. You
have to increase threads number, sometimes much more, considering these
response times. If you want 10 request per second and your request is
responded in 2 seconds, you'll need at least 20 threads to achieve your
goal. If you have many requests in your script, keep in mind that the worst
response time will pull your needed threads number even higher.