jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Guy Knights <...@eastsidegamestudio.com>
Subject Re: Double quoted json data in CSV returns EOF
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 19:17:35 GMT
Sorry, the single quotes in that example were from a temporary experiment I
was doing, I accidentally copied the data when I was trying it out. Also,
the "two lines" above are actually one line, split by the mail client.

Here is the correct data (this is all one line):

1.0.3|facebook|100000964541055|null|2014-03-19
10:59:14|{"test":"test"}|ODI1MjViNzdmODY1M2ZiOTE2YzcxYzJjODUwYmIwYTI3MTNhY2U3NA==