jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ryabtsev Vladimir <v.ryabt...@pflb.ru>
Subject RE: URGENT : How to Record the desktop application in jmeter
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 10:38:38 GMT
In a recording process Jmeter acts as simple proxy server, so you need to set up your application
to work through the proxy.
General information can be found at http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP(S)_Test_Script_Recorder
Your desktop application might respect system proxy settings or might have its own proxy settings,
thus you have to find it out and apply correct settings.
The rest process is the same as for web applications.

-----
VR

-----Original Message-----
From: Ginny Dhawan [mailto:Ginny.Dhawan@NIIT-Tech.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 2:03 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: URGENT : How to Record the desktop application in jmeter

Hello Everone ,

Please anyone know how to record the desktop application from JMeter.

We have the cmd file with the help of this application is launched (non-web ) / pop-up window
for authentication ...

Currently , m using the "OS process sampler " to execute the cmd file, in result it  opens
the pop-up window or first page of desktop application..

Could anyone tell me how to record the application .. After Authentication there is one more
page which is again non-web based / desktop ..

Please help me out for the same.. ITS VERY VERY URGENT...

Thanks a ton in advance!!!

Best Regards,
Ginny Dhawan