jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Srinivasan, Kavya" <Kavya.Sriniva...@netapp.com>
Subject RE: Is it possible to send parallel requests from Jmeter
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 07:27:26 GMT
Thanks Deepak for your reply. I tried the embedded resources +concurrent pool. Does not seem
to work. It did not generate parallel request. Instead it generates one after the other.

Please tell me more about the code side changes as I am looking to solve a general purpose
Ajax issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Kavya Srinivasan

-----Original Message-----
From: Deepak Shetty [mailto:shettyd@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 9:31 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Is it possible to send parallel requests from Jmeter

Retrieve Embedded resources + Concurrent Pool in HttpRequests (dont know if it works correctly
, I believe when the feature was released it had some issues) However if you are asking a
general purpose AJAX related question then the answer is probably not out of the box but you
can do it if you are willing to write some code (but whether you really need to do it is the
question).